At the Hewitt Fertility Centre, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the right information to help them on their fertility journey. That is why we have launched our first ever magazine, The Fertility Way.
This free magazine is a helpful guide to support anyone who is currently taking, or about to take, the next step in achieving their dream of having a baby. From the more fertility treatment-focused information to simple lifestyle questions, you’ll learn everything there is to know about pregnancy and your fertility.
Here are 5 fertility facts we have picked out for you, to give you a taste:
- If you are trying to conceive, the best time to get pregnant is within the five days leading up to, and the day of, ovulation. But it can be tricky to know exactly when you are ovulating, so read up on which signs to look out for on page 13.
- It’s a myth that most couples conceive within three months of trying. It actually depends on each couple, with factors such as age, health, and how often you have sex, all having an impact. And that’s not only fertility myth you’ll find on page 7.
- Stress can have a direct effect on the hormone linked to ovulation, so make sure to read our section on page 6 on the reasons why you may not be getting pregnant.
- Fish is one of the best foods you can eat when trying for a baby, as it’s a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. Discover which other foods you should be eating – and what to avoid – on page 19.
- The average length of time it takes to complete a cycle of IVF is between 6 and 9 weeks. But not to worry, there is a handy timeline on page 8 showing what to expect on each day of your treatment.
Download your free copy here to kick off the next step in your fertility journey the right way.